CHADIAN PRESIDENT: Don’t handover Boko Haram or It’s weapons to Nigeria (video)

The President of the Republic of Chad has said on a video when addressing his troops that no Weapon or Boko Haram prisoners should be released to Nigeria as they will only return back to Chad & it will be a huge blow to the country.

The President, Idriss Deby also instructed his soldiers in the video to stay until Nigerian troops arrive & to assist the Nigeria troops for a month.

The President also made it known that he dealt a massive blow to the Boko Haram insurgents which destroyed 90% of them. He also stated that the remaining 10% fled to Niger & Nigeria & he will be going to meet with the Niger President.

He was proud to say he has destroyed 90% of the Boko Haram insurgents.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.